Harold Jewelry is distinctly feminine, organic, beautiful, and delicate. It appeals to certain souls with specific tastes. You may be a Harold Jewelry customer if:
- You strive for a certain stylish effortless in the way you dress.
- You appreciate the moon in all its phases.
- During your lunch hour at work, you’d rather eat with a friend outside under a tree than in a noisy break room or cafeteria.
- You like adventure and wish to travel to far off places, like Santa Cruz, Lake Tahoe, Morocco, or the Mount Kilimanjaro trails.
- Because of the previously mentioned fact, you like jewelry that makes for easy packing.
- You appreciate spinner rings (a.k.a. worry rings) for their style and the way they give your hands something to do when you’re nervous or fidgety.
- You enjoy nature. Walking at sunrise or twilight on the beach, in the mountains, or a forest is among your favorite kind of escapes.
- You have an appreciation for art.
- When life feels heavy, you like to wear jewelry that isn’t.
- You have creative hobbies.
- You take your down time seriously.
- You like jewelry that is timeless vs. very trendy.
- You have a strong affinity for jewelry that’s handmade.
If you find yourself agreeing with half of these statements or more, you are most likely a Harold Jewelry Customer! Find a variety of rings, necklaces and earrings with gemstones and without, featuring interesting textures, in silver, gold and mixed metal combinations by Harold Jewelry here. Treat yourself or give Harold Jewelry, as a gift to loved one. If you feel inspired by what you see, consider learning how to make some of your own beautiful jewelry creations at one of Harold Studio’s classes in Phoenix, Arizona.